SEATA members enjoy a host of benefits that will support the success of their business and operations in Southeast Asia.
- Achieve solutions to key sector challenges
- SEATA’s agenda is developed and driven by members, and its objectives reflect members’ roadblocks and challenges.
- Have a voice in Southeast Asian governments
- Acting as a single voice for the toy industry gives SEATA increased influence in discussions with government and decision-makers in shaping regulatory environments and growing the sector’s value in the ASEAN economy.
- Join active working groups
- Take action on key industry issues through teamwork with other regional players.
- Receive early warning on regulatory threats
- Government networks provide first-hand intel on upcoming issues that will impact the sector and opportunities to provide inputs to mitigate risks.
- Access exclusive information from technical and industry experts
- Grow your knowledge through information sharing among industry peers as well as affiliate organizations including TIA, TIE, and NGOs operating in relevant areas.
- Expand your company’s regional network and grow your business